- The Krewe of Excalibur parade follows the exact same route as the Krewe of Atlas.
- The Krewe of Excalibur will begin at the intersection of Woodlawn Avenue and Eldorado Street.
- The parade will go east to Houma Boulevard, where it will turn north.
- At the intersection of Veterans Memorial Boulevard and Houma Boulevard, the parade will turn west.
- Before the Krewe of Excalibur reaches Clearview Parkway, the parade will turn around on Veterans and use the westbound lane to go east.
- The parade will continue east until it reaches Severn Avenue, where it will turn north.
- The krewe will travel up Severn to the intersection of Severn and 12th Street, where the parade will turn around and head south.
- At Veterans Memorial Boulevard, the parade will once more turn east.
- The parade will follow Veterans all the way to Bonnabel Boulevard, where the parade will turn turn north once again.
- At the intersection of Bonnabel and Feronia Street, the krewe will turn around and head south to Veterans once more.
- On the final leg of the parade route, the krewe will travel east to the intersection of Veterans and Martin Behrman Avenue, where the parde will end.
Founded in 2000, Excalibur was named for the legendary sword of King Arthur.
Formed by approximately 250 men and women members, the Krewe of Excalibur's medieval theme lends itself to grand costuming and a unique look. Led by a procession of fully-suited knights on horseback, this krewe features a number of animated floats in its coterie, and it has developed a following with fans in Jefferson Parish. Excalibur also offers family outings and formal events for members throughout the year.