- The Krewe of Elks Orleans parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and S. Claiborne St. (Highway 90) in New Orleans.
- The parade will follow Napoleon Avenue south until St. Charles Avenue, where the parade will turn east.
- The Krewe of Elks Orleans will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade turn northwest and proceed to the intersection of South Robertson Street and Canal, where the krewe will turn southwest on South Robertson Street.
- The parade will end at the intersection of South Robertson and Tulane Avenue.
Founded in 1935, the Krewe of Elks Orleans is the oldest and largest of all the truck float krewes.
The Elks Orleans are a group of over 50 individually designed truck floats that parade following Rex down St. Charles Ave. The organization is formed by 4,600 male and female riders.
Please note that tickets are available for grandstand seating on St. Charles Avenue, but tickets are not required to see the parade. If you arrive early enough, you can claim a spot on the route with a blanket and some chairs.