NOTE: The date, time and route have not yet been confirmed for the 2016 year!
- The Krewe of Crescent City parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and S. Claiborne Avenue (Highway 90) in New Orleans.
- The parade will follow Napoleon Avenue south until St. Charles Avenue, where the parade will turn east.
- The Krewe of Crescent City will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade turn northwest and proceed to the intersection of South Robertson Street and Canal, where the krewe will turn southwest.
- The parade will end at the intersection of South Robertson and Tulane Avenue.
Founded in 1947, the trucks in the Crescent City parade hold over 3,000 male and female riders.
The trucks each represent a different Carnival organization. The krewe sets no overall theme for their units, with each float bearing its own title and theme. The Krewe of Crescent City follows the Krewe of Elks-Orleans and is the last truck parade in the Orleans Parish. The krewe signals the official "beginning of the end" of Carnival.