NOTE: The date, time and route have not yet been confirmed for the 2016 year!
- The Krewe of Cork will begin on Royal Street between St. Peter Street and Toulouse Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will follow Royal Street southwestward to Iberville Street.
- The krewe will proceed northwest on Iberville for one block to turn northeast on Bourbon Street.
- The parade will follow Bourbon Street to St. Ann Street, where it will turn southeast.
- From St. Ann, the parade will turn southwest down Chartres Street.
- At St. Peter Street, the parade will turn northwest and proceed to Royal Street.
- Once the parade has turned southwest down Royal Street, it will proceed to Conti Street.
- The krewe will turn northwest and finish the parade on Conti between Royal Street and Bourbon Street.
Founded in 2000, the Krewe of Cork has grown into a world-famous Mardi Gras and wine industry phenomenon. Krewe members gather on selected Fridays, usually the first Friday of each month, at restaurants throughout the area for T.G.I.C.D. (Thank Goodness It's Cork Day).
The krewe's two main events of the year are its Mardi Gras parade day festivities, and participation in the New Orleans Wine and Food Experience Royal Street Stroll. Throughout the year, the Krewe of Cork invites members to wine dinners and other special occasions, such as road trips and wine tastings.
"We celebrate Wine! Food! Fun!" says King Patrick van Hoorebeek.