- The Krewe of Cleopatra parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and Perrier Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed north until St. Charles Street, where the krewe will turn east.
- The Krewe of Cleopatra will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn northwest on Canal and follow the road to Burgundy Street, where the parade will turn around and proceed on the opposite side of Canal Street southeastward.
- The parade will follow Canal to Tchoupitoulas Street, where it will turn south.
- The parade will end at the intersection of Tchoupitoulas Street and Poydras Street.
Founded in 1972, the Krewe Of Cleopatra celebrates their 40th anniversary by moving from the Uptown to the Eastbank. The all-female Krewe will kick off Mardi Gras season by marching along the traditional Uptown the route.
The Krewe named after the legendary Queen Of Egypt was the first all-female organization on the Uptown. The Krewe consists of 500 female riders.
Their motto is: "Her beauty is timeless, her age is now...forever!"
Their theme this year is "Strolling Down The Avenue." Keep an eye out for their medallion beads, head bands and other great throws.