NOTE: The date, time and route have not yet been confirmed for the 2016 year!
- The Krewe of Centurions will begin at the intersection of Woodlawn Avenue and Eldorado Street.
- The parade will go east to Houma Boulevard, where it will turn north.
- At the intersection of Veterans Memorial Boulevard and Houma Boulevard, the parade will turn west.
- Before the Krewe of Centurions reaches Clearview Parkway, the parade will turn around on Veterans (near North Woodlawn Avenue) and use the westbound lane to go east.
- The parade will continue east until it reaches Severn Avenue, where it will turn north.
- The krewe will travel up Severn to the intersection of Severn and 12th Street, where the parade will turn around and head south.
- At Veterans Memorial Boulevard, the parade will once more turn east.
- The parade will follow Veterans all the way to Bonnabel Boulevard, where the parade will turn turn north once again.
- At the intersection of Bonnabel and Feronia Street, the krewe will turn around and head south to Veterans once more.
- On the final leg of the parade route, the krewe will travel east to the intersection of Veterans and Martin Behrman Avenue, where the parde will end.
Founded in 1979, the all-male Krewe of Centurions decided to name themselves after the fabled group of Roman warriors and leaders of men.
Originally formed by a partnership of businessmen from the Harahan - River Ridge area, Centurions paraded for two seasons on Jefferson Highway before taking up the Veterans Memorial Parade route in 1981. One of the greatest aspects of the Centurion parades is their attention to children and families in choosing themes that can be enjoyed by all. Formed by more than 350 male riders, this krewe is a social organization that has family-oriented festivities throughout the entire year.