- The Krewe of Alla parade will begin at the intersection of Magazine Street and Jefferson Avenue.
- It travels Magazine to Napoleon Avenue, where they take a left turn.
- They follow Napoleon to St. Charles Avenue, wher ethey take a right.
- They procceed on St. Charles Avenue to Canal Street.
- They take a left on Canal Street.
- They make a u-turn on Canal and head to the New Orleans Convention Center where the parade ends.
The all-male Krewe of Alla originally formed in 1932. Since then, the krewe has staged a total of more than 75 annual street parades, one 75th anniversary parade, one Gretna Kick-Off parade, and 11 river parades.
Mardi Gras spectators recogonize this Jefferson Parish based Krewe for their bright, beautiful floats designed by Blaine Kern Artists, multiple bands and marching groups and generous throws.
In 2014, Alla moves from their traditional route on the Westbank to the Eastbank to parade along the Uptown route.
Its monarchs are Jefferson Parish Council Chairman Chris Roberts as Maharajah and Gabrielle Lynn Taylor as Maharanee.
Membership into the Krewe of Alla is open to all males of good character who are at least 15 years of age.
Their theme this year is "Alla Goes to Nola." They'll be throwing doubloons, beads and more.