- The Mystic Knights of Adonis parade starts at Kabel and Gen de Gaulle.
- Proceeds northwest on Gen de Gaulle to Holiday Dr.
- Turns left (southwest) on Holiday Dr. Holiday Dr. becomes Behrman Hwy.
- Continues on Behrman Hwy and takes a right on Carol Sue Ave.
- Goes down Carol Sue Ave. until it meets Terry Pkwy. and turns right (north)
- Continues on Terry Pkwy. until Wright Ave. where the parade ends.
Founded in 1999, The Mystic Knights of Adonis shares only a similarity in name to The Mystic Krewe of Adonis which paraded in Orleans Parish during the 1950's.
Adonis was the epitome of male beauty, admired by mortals and gods alike in Greek Mythology.
This Krewe is comprised of 200 male and female riders, 16 floats, marching bands and can be seen on the Westbank in Jefferson Parish.