- The Krewe of Olympia parade will begin at the interesection of North Columbia Street and Jefferson Street in Covington, Louisiana.
- The parade will follow North Columbia Street south until it reaches East Boston Street, where it will turn west.
- From East Boston, the parade will go southwest on South Jefferson Avenue.
- At the intersection of South Jefferson and East 15th Avenue, the krewe will turn northwest and follow 15th.
- On South Taylor Street, the parade will turn towards the northeast and proceed until it reaches at West 23rd Avenue.
- On 23rd, the parade will turn southeast and venture back down to North Jefferson Avenue.
- From North Jefferson, the krewe will go back to East 21st and go east.
- The parade will end where it began at the interesection of North Columbia Street and North Thread Street.
The Mystic Krewe of Olympia was formed in 1965 by a group of businessmen who wanted to bring a New Orleans-style parade to the Northshore. The Krewe parades through Covington in the evening two Saturdays before Fat Tuesday. They are also known for their Blue Jean Ball and Battle of the Bands.