- From Architect Street, the parade heads east towards St. Ferdinand Street.
- The parade turns right on St. Ferdinand Street.
- The parade continues on St. Ferdinand, taking a slight right where it becomes N. Peters Street.
- Next, the route takes a left onto Elysian Fields Avenue.
- Following that, they take the first right on to Esplanade Avenue.
- The next turn is the first right onto Frenchmen Street.
- There is another right onto St. Claude Avenue.
- The parade takes a right onto Franklin Avenue.
- It takes a left onto Chartres Street.
- Next is a left onto Port Street.
- The last turn is the first right onto Architect Street.
The Intergalactic Krewe of Chewbacchus is a Sci Fi themed parade width over 600 dues paying members and more than 50 homemade parade contraptions. The krewe's ball, the CHEWBACCHANAL, is in the works.
All of the krewe's parade contraptions are either pushed, pedaled, or pulled, and are built onto bicycles, homemade trailers, and shopping carts. Chewbacchus believes that Green parades are the "Future of Revelry" and does not use internal combustion engines to power its floats. The mad scientists who engineer the krewe's contraptions have found lots of clever ways to build amazing floats that don't require petroleum products for propulsion.
The Krewe of Chewbacchus also makes all of its own throws and has created hundreds of elaborately decorated bandoliers, bean bags, frisbees, stuffed animals, and even developed a method this year for casting their own custom bead medallions. This year's custom homemade beads include gold-flake infused translucent R2D2s, robots, flying saucers, and glittery crystal skulls.
The Krewe of Chewbacchus is seeking new members and is open to everyone. Any and ALL Sci Fi costumes and themes are welcome.
Their theme for 2014 was "The Wrath of Khan-ival." The 2014 parade included 100 "Rolling Elliots" on bicycles, dressed in red hoodies with E.T.s in their bike baskets.