- The Krewe of Atlas parade will begin at the intersection of Woodlawn Avenue and Eldorado Street.
- The parade will go east to Houma Boulevard, where it will turn north.
- At the intersection of Veterans Memorial Boulevard and Houma Boulevard, the parade will turn west.
- Before the Krewe of Atlas reaches Clearview Parkway, the parade will turn around on Veterans and use the westbound lane to go east.
- The parade will continue east until it reaches Severn Avenue, where it will turn north.
- The krewe will travel up Severn to the intersection of Severn and 12th Street, where the parade will turn around and head south.
- At Veterans Memorial Boulevard, the parade will once more turn east.
- The parade will follow Veterans all the way to Bonnabel Boulevard, where the parade will turn turn north once again.
- At the intersection of Bonnabel and Feronia Street, the krewe will turn around and head south to Veterans once more.
- On the final leg of the parade route, the krewe will travel east to the intersection of Veterans and Martin Behrman Avenue, where the parde will end.
The Krewe of Atlas is founded on the principles of equality for all. Their principal belief is that Mardi Gras is something that should be celebrated by everyone. The krewe encompasses people from all walks of life, and their invitation is open to everyone to join them in a great time of celebration!
The Krewe of Atlas wants to give back to the community.