- The krewedelusion Parade Route begins on the corner of Franklin Ave. and Royal Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will progress on Royal until it turns left at Frenchmen.
- The parade will proceed on Frenchmen until it turns right on Decatur towards St. Philip.
- At St. Philip St., the parade will turn right for two blocks and then takes a left on Royal.
- It continues on Royal through the French Quarter and turns left on St. Peter.
- Proceeds on St. Peter for two blocks and turns right on Decatur.
- Stays on Decatur, crosses Canal St. onto Magazine in the CBD and takes a left on Gravier for one block and turns right on Tchoupitoulas St.
- Parades on Tchoupitoulas all the way to Julia St. where it takes a right and proceeds on Julia to O’Keefe Avenue
- Takes a right on O’Keefe until it reaches its final destination at O’Keefe and Lafayette St.
krewedelusion is the Big Easy's newest, satirical parade. krewedelusion keeps its annual theme a secret until the actual day of the parade. This unique parade krewe is the root organization from which a myriad of small upstart and existing parading clubs will blossom. Costumes are required to be a part of krewedelusion!
Some of the "innerkrewes" of krewedelusion include:
| || |