- Pre-parade ceremonies begin at 11:15 at the starting point of St Louis and Bourbon.
- Travels on Bourbon to St. Ann, then turns right
- It continues down St. Ann for a block, then turns right onto Royal.
- The parade continues down Royal, then turns right onto Iberville
- From Iberville it turns right again, back on Bourbon.
- Parade disbands on the corner of Bourbon and Conti.
The Krewe of Bosom Buddies, parades in the French Quarter on the Friday before Mardi Gras. They throw medallions reflecting the theme of the year as well as other theme related throws. The prized throw is a hand decorated Bra.
They dress colorfully in tutus and bras and hats matching the parade's theme.